miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2014

Arnold Palmer: Try My Timeless Tips

25 All-Time Favorites That Still Do The Trick


I ve seen a lot of changes during my time in golf, and one is that the teaching of the game has gotten complicated. If you do a handful of things correctly--like take the club away without breaking your wrists and keep your head still throughout the swing--you can play pretty well without too much thought. When I was 4 years old my dad took my hands and set them on a club and said, Now don t you ever change that. And basically I haven t. With all the ways we have now of analyzing the swing, you can make the game very difficult--and not much fun. Here I give you my favorite tips from my old books and articles. I believe they re as true today as the day I first used them.
-- Arnold Palmer

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-instruction/2009-0909/photos_gdtimelesstips_arnoldpalmer?slide=2

















Happy 85th Birthday, Mr. Palmer! This photo was snapped when he was just 23 years old.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario